Bank Top Brewery is an 11 barrel brewing plant which is situated on Ashworth Lane Bolton, they supply approximately 22,000 pints of beer per week using the tool and brewing methods’ that was implemented over 100 years ago.
Bank Top will give you a complete explanation of their brewing process and they will give you a chose of sampling of their award-winning beers below.
Their tours are available by arrangement only.
- Bank Top Brewery Make All These Great Beers:
- Flat Cap: Top banks Signature beer, which is a pale bitter with a citrus aroma and hoppy citrus finish 4.0% ABV.
- Barley to Beer: This beer is a blend of English malt and European hops resulting in a pale bitter with a citrus lemon and herbal finish 3.6% ABV.
- Gold Digger: This ale is golden coloured with a citrus aroma; white grapefruit and a touch of spiciness on your pallet leading to a fresh citrus finish 4.0% ABV.
- Sweeny’s: This is an amber bitter brewed with a highly rated German hop, it has a bold crisp flavour with a delicate spicy aroma 3.8% ABV.
- Dark Mild: This is a full bodied dark mild with malt and roast aroma it has a rich mouth-feel and a complex taste including roast malt and liquorish 4.0% ABV.
- Bad to the Bone: This is a rustic tan coloured beer made with soft fruits and floral qualities with delicate citrus notes 4.0% ABV.
- Pavilion Pale Ale: Its was created not long after moving in to the tennis club pavilion, this pale ale has a big fruity flavour with a peppery hopiness and a dry bitter yet fruity finish 4.5 ABV.
- Old Slapper: A blond bitter which has initial fruitiness complemented by a pronounced happiness in its finish “Get your hands on one!” 4.2% ABV.
- Blonde: This is a extremely pale ale made with New Zealand hops resulting in a pleasant woody flavour and fruity aroma 5.0 ABV.
- Port O’Call: This is dark and mysterious easy drinking pale ale and has masses of character. Vintage ruby port has been added to the cask to provide an unusual depth of flavour. This is one for the connoisseur 5.0% ABV.
- Santas Claws: This seasonal beer is a rich and fruity copper coloured beer with a hoppy finish 5.0 ABV.
- Leprechaun Stout: This is Top Bank brewery’s tribute to an Irish tradition, which is drinking! This drink is a pitch black stout with hints of blackcurrant and spicy fruit 6.0 ABV.
Phone 01204 59580